Juneau Jazz & Classics offers significant recognition to our business sponsors with event sponsorships, 2,000 postcard mailings, radio spots, posters, social media exposure, programs with ads at every concert, as well as links on our website.
Your tax-deductible contributions help us bring the finest classical, jazz and blues artists to Juneau for the Festival and at other times throughout the year. You may also mail your contribution to PO Box 22152, Juneau, AK 99802.
Volunteers play a vital role in Juneau Jazz & Classics. We rely on the contribution of your time, energy and skills to make the Festival happen.
There’s a wide variety of opportunities for everyone—ticket taking, stage crew, poster distributors, social networkers, office or online work, or whatever role suits you and your particular talents!.
Interested in volunteering?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (907) 463-3378
More Ways To Help
- Join: JJ&C’s Director’s Circle
- Provide an in-kind donation: Office supplies, concert catering, and support for our artists (lodging, ground transportation, meals)
- Donate: Alaska Airlines miles and Companion Fares
- Matching Gifts: Contact your employer’s human resources department to see if they have a matching gift program
- Creative Gift Options: Talk to your financial advisor about ways you can help
Juneau Jazz & Classics EIN: 94-3053060
What Your Donations Support
- Free lunchtime concerts.
- School visits by Festival musicians.
- Complimentary tickets through local non-profits, for those in need.
- Intensive workshops, master classes and clinics with Festival artists.
- Affordable concert tickets, especially for students, through the Tom & Jane Stewart Education Fund.
- A world-class music festival in a world-class setting!